LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

URGENT MESSAGE


'If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Now my eyes will be open and my ears attentive to the prayers offered in this place. I have chosen and consecrated this temple so that my Name may be there forever. My eyes and my heart will always be there'. (2 Chronicles 7: 14-16)

'This is what the LORD says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.' But they will reply, 'It's no use. We will continue with our own plans; each of us will follow the stubbornness of his evil heart.'(Jeremiah 18:11-12)

My dear friends, please heed to the Word of God for God will chastise the world very soon. The world will be on fire and many people will die. It will be so frightening that you will shiver and tremble. Prepare yourself, pray, be watchful and be ready! It will come suddenly. Fixed your eyes on the Lord Jesus Christ on His throne in heaven. Take refuge in Him. He will deliver you from all dangers. He is the sure foundation.

"It was the same in the days of Lot. People were eating and drinking, buying and selling, planting and building.But the day Lot left Sodom, fire and sulfur rained down from heaven and destroyed them all.(Luke 17: 28-29)

God bless you.

Gerry Perry

July 18 2009 Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment