LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

Guardian Angels

I could never forget this visitation. When I was five years old one morning in 1963, two blue Sisters came to our home. Each of them carry a bag filled with books and pictures. They came to sell their cartoon booklets. One of the Sisters took out a 8" x 10" poster and showed it to me. She described the picture and told me that Jesus sent his angel to me protect me whenever I cross a bridge or road. He would be watching over me and protecting me everyday. My love for Jesus grew ever since. I do not remember the faces of the blue Sisters but their works bear fruits.

Nowadays I saw the Jehovah Witness and the Mormons moving from house to house in two carrying with them booklets and leaflets. But I have not seen the St. Franciscans Sisters doing that anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment