LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

PROPHECY NEWS

Netanyahu Thunderin' in The UN
Updated 09-25-09 9:30 AM CST

BibiThere were 2,540 news stories returned to me using the keywords “Netanyahu UN speech” according to Google’s news aggregator. However, the only ones I got to read there are the four Google selected for its main page.

Clicking on the link to the 2,450 stories behind them took me to the list of stories about Obama and Iran. To get beyond the four stories selected by Google (is it a coincidence the first one was from Manar – the Palestinian News Agency?) I had to go to Yahoo.

Interesting. . . .

Netanyahu blistered the assembled UN delegates who gave audience to Ahmadinejad after his denial of the Holocaust and his threats to annihilate the Jewish state.

“But to those who gave this Holocaust-denier a hearing, I say on behalf of my people, the Jewish people, and decent people everywhere: Have you no shame? Have you no decency?"

"A mere six decades after the Holocaust, you give legitimacy to a man who denies that the murder of six million Jews took place and pledges to wipe out the Jewish state."

"What a disgrace! What a mockery of the charter of the United Nations! Perhaps some of you think that this man and his odious regime threaten only the Jews. You're wrong.”

” And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army: And thou shalt come up against My people of Israel, as a cloud to cover the land; it shall be in the latter days, and I will bring thee against My land . . .

I literal wept as Netanyahu restated his nation’s case against the United Nations;

"When Israel left Gaza, many hoped that the missile attacks would stop. Others believed that at the very least, Israel would have international legitimacy to exercise its right of self-defense. What legitimacy? What self-defense?"

"The same UN that cheered Israel as it left Gaza and promised to back our right of self-defense now accuses us –my people, my country - of war crimes? And for what? For acting responsibly in self-defense. What a travesty!”

Netanyahu accused the UN Human Rights Council of morally “hanging, drawing and quartering” Israel “and giving it an unfair trial, to boot.”

“By these twisted standards, the UN Human Rights Council would have dragged Roosevelt and Churchill to the dock as war criminals. What a perversion of truth. What a perversion of justice.”

Jack Kinsella


Read the entire report here >>>

Reported by Jack Kinsella
http://www.omegaletter.com

1 comment:

  1. I am very lucky that i have this Kim Clement website. I highly recommend this site because of its information.

    Archie

    ReplyDelete