LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

Saved by an Angel from a terrible death.

A loud voice (God's or Angel's) telling me to slow down my van ( Sacred Heart Catholic Sabah Welfare's van). I was on my way back to Sacred Heart Cathedral after sending home a group of handicapped parishioners after Saturday evening Mass from the Inanam Shelter Workshop. It was in 1983, I was a volunteer driver for the Catholic Sabah Welfare to drive the handicapped parishioners every Saturday for the evening Mass. That particular night about 8:00 pm the Lord literally shouted to me to slow down because the first time He told me to slow down the van which I was driving about 100 km per hour on an unlighted road. Second time the angel shouted, I slowed down after looking around the surrounding was dark and alone. As I slowed about a minute or two, right in front of the lane of the road I was on, a 10 tons lorry broke down on the road filled with steel bars some on  the road and some sticking out of the lorry . I heeded the loud voice, I slowed down and I was saved from a terrible death. This showed that our God watches over us and warns us always. Thank God. Gerry Yee

No comments:

Post a Comment