LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

How To Pray For The Sick

[11/02 09:53] 🈵Gerry Perry Perry Yee😃: Ezekiel 37:3-7Amplified Bible, Classic Edition (AMPC)

3 And He said to me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord God, You know!

4 Again He said to me, Prophesy to these bones and say to them, O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord.

5 Thus says the Lord God to these bones: Behold, I will cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live;

6 And I will lay sinews upon you and bring up flesh upon you and cover you with skin, and I will put breath and spirit in you, and you [dry bones] shall live; and you shall know, understand, and realize that I am the Lord [the Sovereign Ruler, Who calls forth loyalty and obedient service].

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded; and as I prophesied, there was a [thundering] noise and behold, a shaking and trembling and a rattling, and the bones came together, bone to its bone.
[11/02 10:41] 🈵Gerry Perry Perry Yee😃: 👆God says prophesied to the bones.  Says to these bones, He shall put breath and spirit into you and you shall live. How is God put breath and spirit was when Ezekiel prophesied.  You know when you prophesy, what it means is when you speak the word of God from God. (So when I take the word with my spirit in tune with God, I speak it forth, that's prophesy.) And God said, Son of man, prophesied to these bones. (Speak my word to these bones.) O you dry bones, hear the word of the Lord. God shall cause breath and spirit to enter you, and you shall live.

The bible says, as I prophesied,  there was a noise instantly. Behold, the noise and the bones came together, bone to its bone.

You see it....that's how the sick get heals...

No comments:

Post a Comment