LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

Bible Verses

“Because he holds fast to me in love, I will deliver him; I will protect him, because he knows my name.
When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”

 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
English Standard Version
16 Rejoice always, 17 pray without ceasing, 18 give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Philippians 2:12 says, "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling."
Humanity is on the eve of the most terrible suffering and punishment.

DECLARATIONS 51 – 58
I am the righteousness of God in Christ and His representative throughout the nations of the earth! 2 Corinthians 5:20-21.
I will seek the Lord at all times and in every situation! Jeremiah 33:3.
I am a child of God, and I choose to believe who God says I am. I will trust only in the assurance of His word because it is life to those who believe! Romans 8:16-17.
I will not be shaken, I will not be envious, and I will not lose hope. Because all of my trust is in You, my God! Psalm 37.
The Lord can keep me from falling, even though I live among a perverse generation! Jude 24-25
I am convinced without the shadow of a doubt that God’s timing is always perfect, and that is His will that I will walk in the knowledge of His great love. (Isaiah 55:8-9).
I declare that past disappointments and hurts are arrested and bound in the Mighty name of Jesus. (Psalm 34:19).
I am not ashamed of the gospel of Jesus Christ; for this is where my salvation comes from! (Romans 1:16)
STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Kindness and love are the order of my day today, tomorrow and every other day.

DECLARATION: I choose to walk in love, every day of my life because this is God’s command.

SCRIPTURE: 1 John 4:7-8 1 Corinthians 13:4

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Wrong is wrong, right is right. Don’t let the world fool you into believing that right is wrong and wrong is right.

DECLARATION: I will put my trust and belief in God’s word because I know His word is Truth, that guides and illuminates my life.

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 119:105

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Telling others about our Lord Jesus Christ is an act of pure love.
DECLARATION: I will continuously declare His wondrous deeds, for He is a great God, and His mercies are from everlasting to everlasting!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 89 Psalm 103:17

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: I have experienced hurt, disappointment, lies, and have made soul ties but, because of YOUR great mercy and grace, I am free, I am at peace, and I am now at a place where I can breathe again.
DECLARATION: I refuse to remain in a place of despair because I know all things are working out for my good!
SCRIPTURE: Romans 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Father God in the name of Jesus because I have come to know the gospel truth, and now my inner man has been renewed and transformed I desire that YOU would become my Teacher during this sometimes lonely but worthwhile journey.
DECLARATION: I am happy and grateful that God can teach and guide me along life’s pathway!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 86:11-12

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The things of this world are only temporal, and the things of God are eternal.
DECLARATION: I will use this season to seek the Lord my God in fasting, in prayer, worship, and praise. The things of the world will not benefit me at all.
SCRIPTURE: Matthew 6:19-21

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: At times we have been hurt, and on some occasions, have hurt others. We need to ask God to help us to examine our past wisely and not carry past mistakes into future relationships.
DECLARATION: Today, and the days ahead, I will examine my ways so that I will not repeat the errors of the past by paying heed to His word and way!
SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 55:7

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: When we trust in God, acknowledging Him in all that we do, God can now skilfully direct and craft our way of life.
DECLARATION: I only aspire to a future that is based on pleasing God, a future that is based on God’s timing and trust. A future where we bring up our children in the ways of the Lord
SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Father God can reveal His majesty to us so that we can worship Him in Spirit and Truth. This is His desire.
DECLARATION: As the Father reveals Himself to me in different ways, I will worship Him in Spirit and in truth!
SCRIPTURE: John 4:23

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Our Lord can help us in the areas where we struggle to believe and trust. No matter what we face in the natural world in the Spiritual realm, we are winners.
DECLARATION: I declare that I am a winner in every area of my life. For I am what I am, by His grace!
SCRIPTURE: 1 Corinthians 15:10

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: May the anointing of your love and kindness overflow and overshadow every area of our lives as we seek your beautiful presence in our lives.
DECLARATION: I thank God for His anointing that frees me in every area of my life!
SCRIPTURE: Isaiah 10:27

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: You have the power to deal with every negative thought that may come to hinder your life as a believer, by using the word of God.
DECLARATION: I take captive and destroy every negative thought that keeps me from receiving and fully tapping into all that God has in store for me!
SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 4:12

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Jesus has given to us the power to destroy all the works of the enemy.
DECLARATION: The power and authority given to me are what I’m going to use to win all my battles today, in Jesus’ name!
SCRIPTURE: Luke 10:19

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The thoughts you allow in your mind will determine your victory or defeat. Declare spiritual war against theories that are contrary to the word of God.
DECLARATION: I will meditate on the word of God so that all my thoughts will come into agreement with what He says is true concerning my life!
SCRIPTURE: Psalm 1:2-3

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: It is a good practice to stop and examine doors that we might have opened for the devil to have access to specific areas of our life, which might be hindering us from having full access to the promises of God.
DECLARATION: Today, and every day, I will examine my life to see where I have fallen short, and repent, so that I will no longer miss out on experiencing the promises of God!
SCRIPTURE: James 1:13-16

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The time is now to rise and pray for our nation to fear God more than the fear of fellow mortal men.

DECLARATION: I will rise and pray daily for the restoration of the fear of the Lord throughout our nation because I know that my prayer avails much!

SCRIPTURE: Matthew 10:28 James 5:16

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: The Lord is great and greatly to be praised. Excellent are His ways and wonders He performs.

DECLARATION: I look back and see what the Lord has done. I will proclaim His Holy name and declare Him as the sovereign God!

SCRIPTURE: Psalm 48:1-2 Psalm 77:14-16

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: It is my desire to be covered by the blood of Jesus every day of my life.

DECLARATION: I thank God every day that I have received redemption with the precious blood of Christ!

SCRIPTURE: 1 Peter 1:18-19

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: Stop carrying the spirit of guilt and bring it to the cross. Acknowledge God in all your weaknesses, and He will manifest His strength in your weakness.

DECLARATION: Even when I am weak, I can always find strength in Him!

SCRIPTURE: 2 Corinthians 12:9

STATEMENT OF TRUTH: You do not have to remain in a place of defeat. You have the power to refute every wicked scheme of the enemy, which comes in the form of bitterness, unforgiveness, and unrighteousness.

DECLARATION: I rebuke any form of bitterness, unforgiveness, and unrighteousness in my life. I rebuke every kind of darkness that I have allowed satan to work in my life, my children and family in Jesus Mighty name!

SCRIPTURE: Romans 8:37 Ephesians 4:31-32


No comments:

Post a Comment