LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

A Dream That I Could Not Escape


_41792760_knife_archive203.jpg (203×200)
The Lord gave me a vivid dream in an afternoon nap. In my dream I saw myself lying on the surgery table in a hospital. I saw the doctor and nurses there preforming an operation on me. "They took out your good organ," someone said and it was not by any of the nurses or doctor. It was by someone telling me in my dream. I believed it must be by an angel. As soon as I was told that they took out my good organ, I woke up and stood up shaking and for a few seconds I thought it was real. I came to my senses and thought to myself, luckily it was only a dream. I told myself that the only way to prevent this from happening was not to have any operation. I thought I should write it into my note book (I don't have a journal) so as to be a reminder. But I could not find my note book. Later I forgot all about it of writing it down.

Few months past,(I don't remember exactly how many months)at 2:00am in the morning as I lying in my bed, I felt my 'sickness' was getting worse and I got worried and frightened. I got up and went down stair to try to shake off the fear. I was afraid and I pray to God to help me and cast out the fear from me. I praised and gave thanks and asked God to heal me. "Lord Jesus, give me peace, I prayed. After half an hour in prayer I felt calm. I did not go back to sleep that night. I kept myself busy sorting my files sort of to keep myself calm. I thought to myself that I must see the doctor.

To keep the story short, I visited a surgeon in a medical center. I did not remembered about the dream because I was worried about my 'sickness'.  Within ten days after two visits, the surgeon operated me. After my second review, he gave me the histopathology report and he read with me and I asked him if it was bad. He said to me that it was not necessary to be operated and I asked him why. There was no disease or infection.

(I would post the rest of the story after the lawsuit.)

No comments:

Post a Comment