LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

Litany Of Praise (MIRACLE HOUR)

Litany Of Praise

"Bless the Lord, O my soul,and all that is within me, Bless His holy name "(Psalm 103:1)

Read aloud the following litany of praise and allow
 it to open your spirit and draw you into the realm 
of the miraculous. For the next five minutes just 
forget about yourself and concentrate on God. 
He is awesome!

I praise You, Lord Jesus!    [ This can be said before each salutation. ]
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are my Life, my Love.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Name above all names.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are Emmanuel, God with us.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the King of kings.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the King of creation.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the King of the universe.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Lord of lords.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Almighty.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Christ.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are Christ, the King.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Lamb of God.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Lion of Judah.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are the Bright Morning Star.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    You are our Champion and Shield.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Strength and our Song.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Way of our life.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the only Truth.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Real Life.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Wonderful Counselor.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Prince of Peace.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Light of the World.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the living Word.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Redeemer.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Messiah.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Anointed One.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Holy One of Israel.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Good Sheperd.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the sheepgate.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Lord Of Hosts.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Rock Of all ages.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are my Hiding place.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the savior of the World.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Strong Tower.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Mountain Refuge.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Bread of Life.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Font of Holliness.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Living Waters.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the True Wine.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are my Spouse and my Maker.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Fortress.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Deliverer.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Victory.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Salvation.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Righteousness.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Wisdom.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Santification.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Justification.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Door.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Great Iam.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Great Highpriest.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Corner Stone.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Sure Foundation.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Joy.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Portion and Cup.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Healing and wholeness.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are our Covenent.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Promice of the Father.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Everlasting One.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Most high God.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Lamb that was Slain.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Just Judge.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Balm of Gilead.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Mighty Warrior.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are my Defence.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Bridegroom.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are my Patience.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Solid Reality.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are my Provider.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Resurrection and the Life.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the Alpha and the Omega.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are the beginning and the End.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are All that I Need.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are All that I want.
I praise You ,Lord Jesus!    you are Worthy of all praise!.

Scriptures for additional study
Ps 34:1 , Mt 21:16 , Jas 5:13Ps 92:1-32 Ch 20:22Ps 35:28Ps 51:151 Pe 2:9Mt 18:3Ps 107:22Heb 13:15Ps 116:17Rev 5:11-14Rev 7:11-12Rev 19:5






No comments:

Post a Comment