LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

Anointed with the Holy Spirit

πŸ›‘To be anointed with the holy spirit we must wait and pray, become servant and Handmaid. Mother Mary with the apostles, in one heart, clearly mentioned in the bible in  the upper room. What did Mary taught the Apostles? Mary taught the Apostles to be servants of God.  Thats when the holy spirit came. Acts 1 :13-14
..that when Peter said, this is the fulfillment of the prophecy of the last day, "I will poured out my spirit on my servants and Handmaid."πŸ™πŸ™

What is it to be servants and handmaid  of God? Ref: in the story of 'wedding of Cana or/and the Prodigal Son.

And what's the last day? ..it is ... it is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me;
Galatians 2:20

No comments:

Post a Comment