LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

Beware festering wounds

Illness lies in wounded memory and the necessity of love
The root of illness many times lies in the need for love or in the lack of receiving it.  A wound memory, a word spoken in spite, can lie dormant for many years, but festers and grows.  It keeps growing by adding to it other words, other hurtful moments, and then it begins to take on a life of its own.
Due to these spoken words, you might live your life believing in them as being true about yourself. You might be living your life trying to disprove the truthfulness of these words, always finding ways to prove them false, i.e., you’re lazy, you never amount to anything, etc.  In believing or trying to reject those words, you are actually living your life by them. You accepted what a person of authority in your life stated as true and never really examine the truthfulness of it.
You need to confront the words spoken over you and either claim them or reject them.  If these words are contrary to God’s word, then you should rejected them.
Cleanse your mind by offering those words to God.
Christ will nail them on the Cross.  Ask for Christ healing light to cover each moment, and each ill word that has been spoken over you.
Close your eyes and pray:
I reject the lie that I am lazy in Jesus Name.
I reject the lie that I will never amount to anything in Jesus Name.
In Jesus Name I cover each moment with Christ cleansing healing light.
And in Jesus Name I cleanse the effect these words have caused on my life.  The effect they have caused in my life is now broken.
I forgive  (person(s) who spoke these words and I ask Jesus Christ to pour His healing light on them and heal them.  If I have hurt anyone due to these words spoken over me, I ask you Jesus for forgiveness.
If a generational family pattern exist, I ask that the effect of any generational words be removed from my life in Jesus Name.
Lord you have called me by name and have fashioned me in my mother’s womb.

No comments:

Post a Comment