LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

FORWARD MESSAGE!

Photobucket

PRAYER OF PROTECTION FROM EVIL


• I am strong in You Lord. Apart from You I have no authority over the evil one. I now clothe my loved ones and myself with Your armor, against any plans of the evil one against my loved ones and self today. I put on the belt of truth that sets me free. I put on Your breastplate of righteousness and rest in Your righteousness - not mine.

• My feet are shod with the Gospel of Peace, therefore I will not fight with others but do my best to be at peace with them. I put on the helmet of Your salvation that protects my mind from the accusations, attacks, curses, deceptions, lies, schemes, temptations, tricks, schemes and whiles of the devil. I am under construction and Gods grace gives me time to change. I take Your shield of faith to turn every accusation, attack, curse, deceptions lie, scheme, temptation, trick and scheme from the enemy onto himself and stand on Your promises.
• Satan, In the Name of True Jesus, I tear down strongholds, principalities, powers and rulers of yours over myself and others and speak the Blood of True Jesus to You! The Lord Jesus Himself rebukes You!!! I take the sword of the Spirit and stand on every written and spoken promise to us by our Heavenly Father and cut You off from every plan in our lives and proclaim Your defeat and torment in hell!!! It is written all I must do is submit to God and resist You and You must flee! I have submitted to God and resist you, therefore, by His Word I tell You to GO!!!
• I place the Blood of True Jesus over our families, homes, ministries, places of employment, bank accounts, debts, cars, pets, possessions and myself--all of which belong to God--and serve notice to You that Your power is broken in the Name of Jesus Christ!!
• In the name of True Jesus I bind spiritual ancestral, trauma, occult and sin nature forces not of True Jesus of the air, water, ground, fire, electricity, and netherworld from interfering in this day. I bind and forbid any interaction among enemy spirits, and scramble all lines of communication to other spirits not of True Jesus. Through the power of the Holy Spirit, I command you spirits to leave and go to the feet of True Jesus, without making a fuss, never to return. I speak this in Jesus’ Holy Name. Amen
• PROTECTION FOR OTHERS •
• Spirit to spirit, in the Name of True Jesus, with the authority Jesus Christ gave me as a Christian, I bind any entity not of our Lord Jesus Christ from _______, from his/her physical being, psyche, spirituality, emotions, personality & sexuality.
• Lord Jesus, I commit ______ to you to love, heal, protect and bless this day in all the ways you desire. Thank You Lord for this protection, in Your Precious Name. Amen
Saint Michael Prayer

• Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our safeguard against the wickedness, schemes, wiles, tricks and snares of the devil. Restrain him, O God, we humbly pray, and Michael, Prince of the heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast to the feet of True Jesus, Satan and all the evil spirits, prowling about the world seeking the ruin and destruction of souls Amen
Prayer To Break a Curse
• “Lord Jesus Christ, I believe You died on the cross for my sins & rose again from the dead. You redeemed me by Your blood & I belong to & want to live for You! I confess all my known & unknown sins, I’m sorry for them all. I forgive all others as I want You to forgive me. Forgive & cleanse me with Your blood. I come to You as my savior, healer & deliverer. You know the evil one & my needs, the ones tormenting, binding, defiling, & that unclean spirit. I claim the promise of Your word, “Whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be delivered.” I call upon You now, in the Name of the Lord Jesus, deliver me & set me free. Satan, I renounce you & all your works, & loose myself from you, in the Name of True Jesus, & I command you to leave me now!” Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment